Tuesday 15 February 2011

Coin Purse Tutorial

I've been busy making notebook covers and matching (or contrasting!) purses for gifts this week.


Half way through sewing one of the purses, I found myself wishing I'd worked out a long time ago, how to do a zippered pocket. So before I started sewing up the second purse, I got my camera out and took photos of all the stages to make a tutorial. I wasn't too sure how to describe the pieces, so I hope the photos speak for themselves.

Here is the tutorial for making a coin purse with an inside zippered pocket: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zedster01/sets/72157626049445520/

4 comments:

  1. These are soooo cute, and the tutorial is really helpful! I have a lot of cute buttons and this would be a great way to use them. Your felt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Lindy. Your felt is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Zed! It is so nice of you to create tutorials. Have a lovely evening.

    Barby =)

    ReplyDelete